3.15.2008

That Ain't Even Right.


I know we've all seen these people before. You know, those fools who really think that they can dance. I mean, I've never been one to discourage dancing; as a matter of fact, I urge people to dance. If you're feeling the music and you've got the gall, there's no reason why you shouldn't go on out there and bust-a-groove.

But there that doesn't mean there is no such thing as Bad Dancing.

And Bad Dancers should be banned from Public Dancing. But allow me to explain...

Like I said before I'm a full on advocate of shakin' yo' booty to whatever moves it. But I went to this club last night, and I'm still laughing as an after-effect of seeing all these knucklehead really OD (Over Dance) on the dancefloor. I was tripping, laughing at people still trying to bootydance to Purple Rain. There was this one couple who were literally two layers of clothing away from making a baby. At least he was. She was "dancing", if you call grinding and whatnot reallly dancing. But her partner? This fellow was humping her backside as if he was really...humping. I mean, no rhythm or anything. NOTHING. He was just going at it. Hump hump hump hump...

M
eanwhile, I just wanted to shove him out of the way and go, "Excuse me son, but it's obvious you don't know what you're doing. Step aside and let me handle this for you. Go get me a drink or something."

Maybe they were both drunk. Maybe I can blame it on St. Patrick's Day being right around the corner. Or maybe my man was really trying to bust a nizzy in this lame club. Whatever the reason, there was no excuse for that.

And don't even let me get started on all the Beyonce-Wannabes. I don't even know what song it was, but they were about the throw their backs out, trying to jiggle it 'til the sun shone. That ish was HILARIOUS. I didn't have anything to drink, but that was enough to make me woozy. Or giddy.

Seriously, I didn't even know what to do. Should I have just laughed at them? Or should I have saddled up behind them and really laid down "Da' Bidnis"? I dunno.

But according the party I went with, I did have an opportunity to drop some knowledge on those fools. I personally don't think I was trying hard or anything of the sort. I guess I didn't want to be confused with the epileptic masses.

But I would love to go to a party like this. Even with the mascots.


2 comments:

I.Am.Spoken.Word. said...

booty dance to Purple Rain??!!

wow.

YOU lay down "da busness"?
heh.
just give ME the floor.
PLEASE.

this was hilarious...and too true.

I.Am.Spoken.Word. said...

oh.

i love the elaine picture at the beginning.

hahahahaha....
"she looked like a dry heave set to music."
ha. that george is a silly b----