2.08.2008

I Heart HipRockSoul pt. 3

Here's the thing.

I have found myself in a tussle of emotions lately. I just want to freakin' dance. In a club, at a party, in the bathroom, ANYWHERE. I just want to move, let the music I'm listening to become a part of me.

Sounds cooky, doesn't it? Sounds like I've been puffing without passing, eh? Well, I dare you to try it. Find a song so ill, so nice, so sick, you are unable to contain yourself. Find a song that makes you want to move in any capacity. I bet it'd brighten up your day.

Me, I don't care. If I could dance...I just WISH I could dance like this...



...or even there for this.



I find it necessary to mention that I love my iPod. Seriously, it's like a part of my setup every morning.

- Shower
- Brush Teeth
- Put on Clothes
- Eat Breakfast (optional)
- Grab iPod.
- Grab keys.
- Leave.

And so far, every morning, I spin the clicky wheel and go to my 4th Avenue Jones playlist.

I probably look like the biggest schizo on the Metro at 8:30am. And I don't care. I'm telling you, everyone needs to go find them a song to make them say, "I DON'T CARE WHO WATCHES, I'M FIDNA DANCE."

I mean, really? The world would probably look like that new Extra commercial.

Come to think of it..


Yep. That's me, minus the gum. I'm more of a Trident person anyways.

No comments: