3.26.2008

Because I Can...

I really should be doing something more productive. But I really love doing these! Who knows what secrets lay inside your own personal music player? Oh, and I tag ANY ONE WHO LEAVES A COMMENT.

There. We'll see what happens now.

1.Put your music player on shuffle.
2.Press forward for each question.
3.Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!
4.Bold the questions and with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
5.Tag some people.

So... let's play! :)


1. How are you feeling today?
Touch by Omarion - No comment here. That's between him and Bow Wow.

2. Will you get far in your life?
More Than A Woman by Aaliyah - HAHAHAH...I guess I'm not getting invited to any Women's Benefits, eh?

3. How do your friends see you?
Get It On The Floor by DMX - That right. Cuz' I git down wit' mine, suckaz.

4. Will you ever marry?
Umi Says by Mos Def - "Shine your light for the world to see"...Lord willing, that will be the case.

5. What is the favorite theme of your best friend?

Funky For You by Common - I couldn't have picked a better song. Actually, I could've. But this'll do. Especially since I have more than one best friend. But for THE best friend? Yeah. This be it.

6. What is the story of your life?
Smooth by Rob Thomas - Well, I am.

7. How was it like in high school?
Onenight by Musiq - *shrugs shoulders*

8.How can you advance in life?
Whenever, Wherever by Shakira - I guess. Something like that. Just don't start rolling around in the mud.

9.What is the coolest thing about your friends?
Never Let Me Go by Family Force 5 - And I hope they never do.

10. What's in store for the weekend?
Cold Blooded by Rick James - Yep. All homework and no homies with which to chill. It shall be cold blooded indeed.

11. What song describes you best?
Relax Your Mind by Boyz II Men - Oh yeah. Me likey. Just take it easy. "Don't wanna waste your time... so let me relax your mind..."

12. How about your grandparents?
Ain't No Mountain High Enough by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell - *sits silently, thinking about Gramma Tilly*

13. How is your life going?
Situations by Jack Johnson - HA! Situations, indeed. Moves to make, lives to change.

14. What song will play at your funeral?
Goodnight ft. Mos Def and Al Be by Kanye West - This fits.

15. How does the world see you?
Pain by Pharoahe Monch - Fo' real? Wow. Cool. Whatever, I guess.

16. Will you have a happy life?
The Score by The Fugees - "It's time to settle the score..." Aww yeah.

17. What do your friends really think about you?
Grindin' by Clipse - "I'm your pusha..." Ha. Cuz I stay 'bout my grind.

18. Are there people that secretly want you?
Good To You by Talib Kweli - Probably cuz they know that I'd be "Good to You"...

19. How to make myself happy?
Do You Remember by Jack Johnson - "
Do you remember when we first met/I sure do/It was some time/In early September..."

20. What should you do with your life?
Ice Box by Omarion - How creepy is it that I started this thing with Omarion, and I end it off with him as well? I think that's pretty creepy. I may be getting rid of all his songs TONIGHT. Just in case.

1 comment:

B said...

You've got a nice collection of music. And Grindin? I haven't heard that shit in YEARS! HA!

::goes to play it on her iPod::