2.13.2008

Things To Do Pt.2

By now, anyone who might've been reading this knows that I like to write. No one, other than photographers and boy-crazy bandies, really write blogs unless they...like it.

I've been in a little bit of a dilemma. I like writing short stories, affectionately known as "Shorts". I don't know if I'm going to post them here, but along side that, I don't know what else to write. Its not that I've written about every single topic known to man, but I also want to write about some else, something new.

So, in an effort to stimulate my brain cells and agitate my fingers, I've concocted a list of short story topics that I aim to address/write about in the future. To whoever is reading this, if you have any ideas, feel free to comment or something.

Also, leave a note on whether I should post any of my previously written shorts.

Highlighted = Already Written/In Process
  1. Committing Murder
  2. Writing Process
  3. (Female POV) Confusing Men
  4. (Male POV) Confusing Women
  5. Triangle Trilogy
  6. Leaving Home
  7. Understanding Black Culture
  8. Aging 50 Years Overnight
  9. Letting Love Go
  10. Letting Love In
  11. Trusting God
  12. Being a Female for One Day
  13. Being Black in the 50’s
  14. Forbidden Love
  15. Running Away
  16. Conversation w/God
  17. Everyday Embarrassment
  18. Being Racist
  19. Being Invisible
  20. First Kiss
  21. Age Changes/Periods (8-15-18)
  22. Family
  23. Open Mic Experience
  24. Saying No/Yes to Sex
  25. July 4th
  26. December 25th
  27. January 1st (In-Process)
  28. February 14th
  29. Black History Month
  30. Hate
  31. Lust
  32. The Prom
  33. Being Homeless
  34. Hating/Loving America
  35. Not Caring
  36. At A Concert
  37. Being a Rapper/Hip-Hop Artist/MC
  38. Ugly Babies/Beautiful Babies
  39. Being Blind
  40. Showing Off
  41. Wack Poets
  42. Being Broke/Rich
  43. Infidelity

2 comments:

Cantquitmequikly said...

You start posting your short stories, I'll go back to writing and posting mine.

I slack, so bad.

I.Am.Spoken.Word. said...

How about posting something from ole' FictionPress?....