2.23.2008

My CD Collection Pt. 2

I know you didn't think that that was all of my CDs. Of course I have more. This is the secular portion of my CD collection.

Black Eyed Peas
The Black Eyed Peas
Bridging The Gap
Elephunk
Monkey Business


Linkin Park

linkin park
Hybrid Theory
Reanimation
Meteora


Michael Jackson

michael jackson
Dangerous
Invincible
History Vol. I


Kem
Kemistry


Lauryn Hill

Lauryn Hill
The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill
Truelements presents J. Period: The Best of Lauryn Hill


Maroon 5

Maroon 5
Songs About Jane
It Won't Be Soon Before Long


Usher

Usher
Confessions


John Mayer

John Mayer
Continuum


Alicia Keys

Alicia Keys
Songs in A Minor
The Diary of Alicia Keys


Luther Vandross

luther
Luther Vandross
Dance With My Father
So Amazing: An All-Star Tribute to Luther Vandross


The Fugees

Fugees
The Score


Common

common
Like Water For Chocolate
Finding Forever


The Roots

the roots
Game Theory
J Period: The Best Of The Roots


Mos Def

mos def
Black On Both Sides
The New Danger


Black Star

Mos Def and Talib Kweli
Black Star


Ne-Yo

Ne Yo
In My Own Words


Hidden Beach Recordings presents...

Discover your Hidden Beach
Hidden Beach Recordings presents: Unwrapped Vol. 3
Hidden Beach Recordings presents: Unwrapped Vol. 4


Martin Luther

Rebel Soul Music


Lyfe Jennings

Lyfe Jennings
Lyfe 268-192


Donell Jones


Where I Wanna Be
Journey Of A Gemini


John Legend

C00L JOHN!!
Get Lifted
Once Again


Musiq Soulchild

musiq best in R&B
Luvanmusiq


James Morrison

James Morrison
Undiscovered


Trey Songz

trey songz
I Gotta Make It


Fort Minor

Fort Minor
The Rising Tied: Special Edition


J Dilla

j dilla
Donuts
Ruff Draft


Sergio Mendes

sergio mendes
Timeless


Stevie Wonder

Stevie
The Definitive Collection


Gym Class Heroes

Gym Class Heroes
As Cruel As School Children


Talib Kweli

talib kweli
Eardrum


Nas

nas
Stillmatic


Lil' Wayne

lil wayne
Tha Carter II
Tha Carter III:Mixtape


Kanye West

Kanye
The College Dropout
Can't Tell Me Nothing: Mixtape
Alter Ego: Mixtape


De La Soul

De La Soul
Timeless: The Singles Collection

Somobe


The Great Communication


Pharoahe Monch

Pharoahe Monch
Desire


Ziggy Marley

Ziggy Marley
Love Is My Religion


D'Angelo

D'Angelo
Voodoo


Lupe Fiasco

Lupe Fiasco
The Cool


Guru

Guru
Jazzamatazz Vol. 4: The Hip-Hop JazzMessenger : Back To The Future

1 comment:

I.Am.Spoken.Word. said...

that phaoroahe monch picture scared the mess out of me.

and i remember listening to Ziggy sitting down in front of a nice dinner with the family and my love. set the atmosphere real nice... (smile)