12.03.2009

Live Random or Die Hard...

I snatched this one from Don's post...



saying no to:
taking life too seriously
staying in the same place for too long
another year with AT&T's wack service.


saying yes to:
Christ's Saving Grace
continously learning more about cooking
loving and living more and more
the next (final?) best thing in hip-hop/music.


giddy about:
LIFE
starting my own family
never stopping pushing this pen
((????))

deeply inspired by:
non-profit and grassroots organizations
Real Christians who live their lives as Real Christians
Authentic Artists

obsessed with:
My family
chewy LemonHeads
Seinfeld&The Wire
Michael Jackson


in love with:
"Pomegranate-Lipped Nile Queen"
GOOD POETRY/MUSIC
My God, My God, My God....


haunted by:
spoiled milk from last night
various lies to my parents
my arrest in 2007




saved by:
God's unbelievable, inhuman, amazing, beautiful grace and love.

3 comments:

Don said...

agreed:

taking life TOO seriously

love the last link under giddy about, which coincides with your looking to start your own family.

i feel you @ Real Christians who live their lives as Real Christians


too funny @ spoiled milk from last night and i always become inspired by something written here or at your co-sig's spot @ that which you are saved by.


enjoyed the read, bruh.

I.Am.Spoken.Word. said...

I cannot tell you how parts of this made me feel.
...and by I "cannot" tell you, I mean I "will not".

..not yet anyway.
BTW, the link under "in love with" is showing up error. May wanna tweak that. But we both know who she is.

I.Am.Spoken.Word. said...

PS:
A final LB album? [sigh] That's depressing. I'm partially excited about the new album though. That means a new tour, right? :)