11.30.2009

Wants/Needs-Christmas List 2009


  • A Brand Spankin' New GPS for my Not-So Brand Spankin' New Car
  • A cool bandwagon to jump on...
  • Dead Presidents, but I'm partial to Jackson and Franklin...
  • My First Pair of Jordans
  • A New "Little Brother" Mixtape/Album
  • A 4-Disc Country-wide Hip-Hop Collaboration Album
    • NorthEast Disc
      • No Diss Tracks
      • The Following artists are banned: Cam'ron, all of Dipset
    • MidWest Disc
      • The Following artists are banned: Bow Wow
    • Dirty South Disc
      • The Following artists are banned: All of Slip-N-Slide Records, Interscope Records
      • Only one Lil' Wayne track
    • WestSide Disc
  • A Decent, Well-Done, Respectful Michael Jackson Tribute Album (not just a collection of "My Fave MJ Tracks" or some random iTunes playlist)
  • A Pimp Suit
  • For the news to leave Obama alone and start reporting real news
  • My College Loans, paid off
  • More Opportunities
  • 300 copies of my book, sold
  • A great singing voice
  • For Christians to start acting like Christians

1 comment:

Don said...

Makes perfect sense concerning Christians who tend to sway. I agree w/ the news needing to stop being so microscopic towards Obama.

Clean @ pimp suit. Too funny @ wanting to ban all Slip-n-Slide artist. I feel you. Little Brother supposedly on the verge of droppin' something. If I heard correctly.

Dead Presidents, of course I am feeling that.