11.13.2009

Honest Scrap Award.


Well, I've been ever so graciously awarded with an Honest Scrap by I.Am.Spoken.Word.

According to the rules, I have to ante up, so ante I shall.

The protocol is to be encouraging and inspiring.

This won't be hard.

Here are the rules.

The honest scrap award rules:
1. Present the award to seven bloggers whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design or who have encouraged you.
2. Tell those seven people that you have given them the Honest Scrap Award.
3. Share ten honest things about yourself.

The Nominees for (R)Evolution's Honest Scrap Awards 2009 are:
  1. Deutlich's "Speak On It"
  2. "Art Star"
  3. Don's "Minus The Bars"
  4. Spoken.Word's "Be Still"
  5. Muze's "She's So Flyy"
  6. B.Yung's "The Mirrors In My Eyes"
  7. Folk's "Black Folks Don't Swim!"
Ten Honest Things
  1. I am growing to hate politics more and more each day. More than that, I am hating how religious folk USE politics to instigate their own agenda instead of God's.
  2. There is no telling what I would do to perform on stage with some of my favorite artists.
  3. I feel that at this point in my life, I have the same amount of regrets as successes.
  4. I wouldn't mind being famous for something positive and inspiring.
  5. I feel that my life's purpose is to work with children.
  6. I know that God is in control, regardless of how it may look to me.
  7. ...but I just wish I had a clue.
  8. Finally, I am accepting the fact that I know nothing about Love. Absolutely NOTHING.
  9. In another life, I may have been a gigolo. Feel free to ask why.
  10. My life is heading somewhere great, and I can't wait until I get there.

4 comments:

B said...

I swear I didn't think you still read my blog. But I'm really grateful for the nod. Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

@Deutlich: trust, i'm still around. i just lurk now. guess i'd better start commenting, or folk will start to forget.

I.Am.Spoken.Word. said...

Thanks :)
#10 gave me goosebumps.

Don said...

If asking, yeah, I can definitely foresee number 10 happening. You are strongly convicted and super talented. I think you on point.

Number 3 related to myself. I deal with it though. And number 6 is The Truth, no matter how we choose to look at it.

I finally found this award post. Thanks for the shout out.