12.28.2008

Countdown Suckiz: Questions?

This might end up being my last blog post of 2009, and I start it off with theft. Stoled it from Spoken.Word.

Hah. Enjoy kiddos!


10 Things you wish you could say to ten different people:

1. I wish we could still be friends, but I can't condone what you've done. I really want to punch you in the neck.
2. When will you start making better decisions? I'm your friend, but what good am I if you never heed my advice?
3. I have nothing against you...but don't give me a reason to f*&* you up.
4. I wish I had one more chance to love you like I've always wanted to.
5. You think I'm on your level, but I see on such a higher pedestal than I.
6. What did I do wrong? Do you understand how disrepectful you were to me when you literally dropped out of my life?
7. I worry for you so much, and there's nothing I can do about it.
8. I'm stronger than you think I am, but you will never see this. And that sucks.
9. I love you like hell, and I want to be your husband, but the aspect of marriage scares the hell out of me in ways you wouldn't believe/understand. And I'm trying to shut that voice up.
10. I wish I never lied to you, because you've done so much for me. And amidst my lie, you helped me try to rub that part of my life out. Thank you, and I will make you proud.

9 Things about yourself:

1. Probably the most defining thing about me (aside from my faith in Christ) is the simple fact that: I write.
2. I am a friend to the end, and many times, that is my Achilles' heel.
3. I have recently caught a rare skin disease. Unfortunately, there is no cure and no one knows where it came from or what causes it. Fortunately, it is so rare and stupid, it's akin to cooties. Meaning, it does nothing but look icky and itch from time to time. And by nothing, I mean, it's not lethal in the furthest stretch of the imagination.
4. I love my family, and I can't wait to start my own.
5. I yearn to learn, and it usually happens by either revelation or trial and error. A part of me wouldn't rather it any other way.
6. I love and live for good music.
7. I think I may have ADD. Or ADHD.
8. I'm a city kid, through and through.
9. I don't want college to end. But I'm ready to get busy.

8 Ways to win my heart:
1. If you don't like hugs, we'd probably have a hard time.
2. Listen to ME/Don't judge ME.
3. Have some hella good taste in music.
4. Appreciate the performing arts.
5. Be daring. Willing...
6. To fight/get dirty for me.
7. Love to laugh/smile/appreciate life
8. Above all else, love CHRIST above all else. Even yourself.

7 Things that cross my mind a lot:
1. Death
2. Life Post-Graduation
3. My family
4. Obi-Wan
5. My friends.
6. Money?
7. Am I as fat as I think I am? Or does it look like muscle?

6 Things I do before I go to sleep:
1. Watch one of my favorite TV shows
2. Write/Read.
3. Talk to Britt.
4. Pee.
5. Eat something basic (PB&J&W) (Ask me if you don't know...)
6. Ponder on what I'd want to dream about.

5 People I couldn’t live without:
1. My Father.
2. My Mother.
3. My Brother, Curtis.
4. My Sister, Michelle/Nicole.
5. My Sister, Cassandra.

4 Things I am wearing right now:
1. Pajama pants
2. Black tee
3. Grey boxers
4. KAA Wristband (U KNOW!!)

3 Songs that fit my life perfectly(right now):
1. Stand Back & Watch by Mars iLL
2. Inside Out by ??Liberty University Campus Praise Band??
3. Can't Hide Love by Earth, Wind & Fire

2 Things I want to do before I die:
1. Skydive
2. Father my children.

1 Confession:
1. The future scares me. I try to avoid thinking about it with a facade of optimism, and it's not always a front. But sometimes, any and everything about the future makes me run back to that poem.

1 comment:

I.Am.Spoken.Word. said...

wasn't this fun. (smile)
I love your #5. If my brother weren't dead he'd have taken the fifth spot. but then again i thought i could never live without him, either. truth be told, i wouldn't wish that kind of loss on my own worst enemy.

i say that to say. cherish these five every second that you are conscious of their presence.

oh, and you aren't as fat as you think.