10.23.2008

New "We Are The World"?

I know that I've been posting nothing but vids for the past few posts. However, I just got this one in an email, and I actually got shivers while watching it. My own personal views may not line up seamlessly with the ticker at the bottom of the video, and I do believe that there is quite a bit of media bias that exists (which makes me take everything I hear on the news with a pretty hefty grain of salt). However, I love that people are getting involved, getting passionate, getting IN IT.

1 comment:

I.Am.Spoken.Word. said...

i am still stumped as to why ashanti is on this track. out of all the other r&b chicks they could've picked.

beyonce even. I was actually expecting her to be on the track.
but her and her ego may not have fit in the studio.

::snicker::

sorry. i'm only half kidding.

but i love this track. refreshing to put something positive out onto the airwaves.