8.19.2008

Yup. A list again.

I stole this from Kitten Issacs...(sorry for stalking.). I guess this is my official re-entry into college/the norm. Feel free to steal from me, though.

my favorite Food= I could make this so sexually explicit. But I won't. Because you'd be expecting it. I don't really have a favorite food. But I would murder some cheesecake.

my favorite Artist= I've actually got quite a few, but hands down, without even thinking about it, it would have to be 4th Avenue Jones. I would do anything to go to a live show, or even to visit them on a Sunday afternoon, after church, and watch some football.

my favorite Vegetable= Ick.

my favorite Online website= It'd probably be a tie between the online comic "Least I Could Do" and the igtelligant spectacular "Oh Hell Nawl" blog.

my favorite Recipe= Anything that I can come up with in the kitchen. Seriously, it's almost always an adventure.

my favorite Ice cream= Lemon Sherbet. Or Moose Tracks.

my favorite Topic= Anything worth thinking/talking about. But, after a semester in DC, I'm kinda tired of talking about politics. I figure it's a lost cause, but it's still worth a good try. Oh, and those famous "N-Word" debates. Love those.

my favorite Exercise= It's been a while, but second to push-ups, it'd be running after the morning bus to school.

my favorite Scripture= "For I am full of words, the Spirit within me compels me..."-Job 32:18022

1 comment:

Keisha "Kitten" Isaacs said...

Now you know you need to eat some spinach so you can grow big and strong young man! LOL

Glad to came by brother...don't be a stranger you here me!!!