4.14.2008

Snatched up...

I've heard that lots of bloggers to this, so I don't feel so bad about what I'm doing.

I found this link from Truth Bombs, which was linked from Deutlich. So I figured I'd grab it on up. Feel free to follow suit.

And if it's cheesy to do this, blame it on the mucus buildup in my chest. (Equals, I'm really sick.)

1) Finish this sentence with precisely one word:

“I am __________.”

The word cannot be a name.

2) Illustrate that single word with a photo you took before you ever read this entry.


I am wound-up.

Have at it, folks! And, leave me a comment if you do try it. This, I wanna see.

2 comments:

CapCity said...

Hey Bro' N. Stevens - the new word that describes me:

I am ... HUSTLE-In'! U seent the image(s) of our DC event;-)

So, i came by to ask if u up for a NYC/Bklyn blog meet on April 26th! Check my spot out: Cap's Amusing;-)

Unknown said...

Well, i'm down for a blog meet...as soon as i find out what it is. I'm actually gonna be coming back to NJ that weekend...Thanks for the comment!