4.06.2010

February/March/April: Wants/Needs



Wants:
  • A PS3 w/ God of War 1, 2 & 3
  • latenightlovin'...
  • A Never Ending Tank of Gas
  • A Consistantly Full Refridgerator
  • ...to be a featured poet on SOMEBODY'S album (preferably The Roots or Lecrae)
  • iPhone (or just a whole new cell phone service plan)
  • An AWESOME photography lighting kit
  • All the New GREAT albums of 2010:
    • Little Brother - "LeftBack"
    • The Roots - "How I Got Over"
    • Sho Baraka - "Lions and Liars"
    • Nas & Damian Marley - "Distant Relatives"
    • The Foreign Exchange - (New Album, Fall 2010)
  • MORE. CONCERTS.
Needs:
  • ...to buckle down and start saving some substantial money
  • ...to start paying off my gargantuan loans
  • Connecting strongly with my younger siblings
  • Intimacy without violating standards
  • Good Vibes, Rhymes and Times
  • Showing my Father that I have been listening...

2 comments:

Don said...

Co-sign @ never ending tank of gas. I always say that I am tired of buying gas. To which my girl says: well, how else are you going to get gas? See. I was thinking maybe USA could make cars that doesn't require gas.

You'd be great w/ The Roots. And those are some true albums, named.

Daij said...

A Never Ending Tank of Gas
A Consistantly Full Refridgerator
...to be a featured poet on SOMEBODY'S album I want these as well... also, a credit card with the bills going to other people.