8.20.2009

...now I'm back again.


Well.

The summer of 2009 is officially over.

In a few days, I will be entering my first set of classes on the Graduate level. Aiming in the direction of mastering the art of Counseling, I would be lying if I said that I wasn’t nervous. However, as I have been known to say in the past…

“Bring it.”

In regards to this summer, it has been rather interesting, to say the least. As my last post would dictate, I’ve been working at a Christian sports camp in Missouri. The camp is called Kids Across America, and after spending three months out there, I’ve been subject to quite a bit. Outside of camp’s gates however, life has not slowed down. As a matter of fact, I feel like it sped up. So much has taken place since May.

New life and death.

Love and hate.

Beginnings and endings.

Obviously, I want to write about it all. Part of my personal journeys this summer has led to see some things in myself. One of those is the way that I write. I would really like to write about MORE.

So yeah. I guess this post is another re-introduction. Hope ya’ll are ready.