8.21.2009

My Life According to Little Brother


Seeing as how I'm coming back to the blogging circuit, I figured that I'd give myself a little filler post. And, I've really been feeling "Little Brother" this past year. As far as hip-hop goes, I've just learned about them, and I've been snatching everything up by them. So, after snatching this blurb up from Muze, I decided to follow up with this artist. Enjoy this little bit 'o insight, cop it if you want it!


Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 12 people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "My Life According to (BAND NAME)"

Pick Your Artist:
Little Brother

Are you a male or female?
Diary of A Mad Black Daddy (skit)

Describe yourself:
So Fabolous

How do you feel:
The Get-Up

Describe where you currently live:
Welcome To The Minstrel Show

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Hiding Place

Your favorite form of transportation:
Speed/Slow It Down (kinda contradictory, eh?)

Your best friend is:
Shorty On The Lookout

Your favorite color is:
Two-Step Blues

What's the weather like:
Make Me Hot

Favorite time of the day:
Nighttime Maneuvers

If your life was a tv show, what would it be called:
We Got Now

What is life to you:
ExtraHard/Lovin' It

Your relationships:
Step It Up/Slow It Down

Your fear:
That Ain't Love

What is the best advice you have to give:
All For You

If you could change your name, you would change it to:
Roy Lee, Producer Extraordinaire

Thought for the Day:
Love Joint Revisited

How I would like to die:
Home

My soul's present condition:
The Listening

My Motto:
Dreams/We Got Now/ExtraHard/When Everything Is New

1 comment:

I.Am.Spoken.Word. said...

oO! I want to do this! :)