11.03.2008

My Election Day 2008

1:14am: Arriving at my friend's house after a 4-hour shift, working at InService America. Now, I'm watching "Scrubs", waiting to go back home to record some tracks with my roommate.

2:01am: Got back home to meet some friends on their way out after they've already started recording some audio for our pseudo-band "Hawt Sawse". While they are leaving, one of them asks me when I'm going to vote. I tell him I don't know, to which he responds that he's thinking about leaving at 5:30. It sounds like a great idea to me, so I tell him, sign me up, let's go vote and "get it out of the way".

2:43am: Start watching online episodes of the sixth season of "Scrubs".

9:59am: My roommate wakes me up to ask if I wanna go vote.

10:23am: Leave apartment to go to the polls. Still undecided.

10:29am: Arrive at polls. Still undecided.

10:35am: At electronic booth, praying for a wise decision and I vote.

10:45am: Leave polls, hoping I didn't make a mistake, and start scheming on a bowl of Raisin Bran Crunch.

1 comment:

I.Am.Spoken.Word. said...

should i be surprised that you didn't get up earlier that morning to go vote????

;0)