11.04.2010

...

I think I know what I want to do with my life. I think I know what I want to look like, where I want to be, who I want to be, what I want to be known for, what I'm like. I'm really close to know what all of that is. Close enough to know what color is it. Close enough to smell it, feel it, taste it. It's there. It's close enough to call it Me.

But I'm not there yet.

I have to keep trying, right? I have to keep testing things, pushing buttons, risking failure and misinterpretation and mistakes to get there right? And if this is the case, isn't it worth the risk of being call discontent?

Should I stop trying to get there? Or should just learn to live with where/who I am?

When do I stop trying to get there? Do I get comfortable with the process instead of the destination?

No comments: