5.20.2008

On The Road Again...

Okay, so I know that I've been rather unfaithful to the blogo-verse (is that what bloggers call it?). And I have a good reason too. The biggest one is a summer camp counselor position in Missouri.

Yeah. Missouri. The camp is called Kids Across America, and my plane leave in the morning. I'm looking forward to is, and I'm thinking that it'll be a blasty blast.

So. This is not goodbye. This is more like a "see you later". Feel free to leave some comments though on my previous posts, not to mention the SHORT STORIES THAT NO ONE HAS SEEMED TO READ.

So yeah. I'll check you cats on the other side (of the summer).

1 comment:

James Tubman said...

sup stephen

got a proposition for you

email me at tubmansolution.gmail.com

to see what the mission is

if you choose to accept